Blogger templates

Five Stars

 Five Stars

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Amazing

By Andy on June 11, 2020

The secure-lock smart video doorbell cam is perfect. Fifteen minutes to install and alerts get sent right to my phone. I can see who’s at the front door, even while I’m at work!

Top notch product. Recommending to all my friends.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐⭐ Useful product, but has some bugs…

By Andy, on June 23rd, 2020

A few weeks after installation it started triggering alerts in the middle of the night when there’s no one outside. Very frustrating, especially so late!

Other than that, great product. Sound and picture are crystal clear.

Sellers Response: Hi Andy, sorry to hear you’re having an issue with the device. If you contact our support team, we’ll troubleshoot the error and see what we can do.

All the best,

Stephen from secure-lock

⭐⭐⭐ Faulty, but they’ve offered a replacement

By Andy, on June 27th, 2020

Has been nothing but trouble. Every night at 1:23AM it sends an alert when there’s no one at the door.

I’ve been on with their support team five times and they can’t figure out what’s going on. They’ve offered a replacement free of charge, so they’ve earned a few stars for professional customer support.

⭐⭐ Two faulty cams in a row

By Andy, on July 1st, 2020

The replacement is worse than the first. Alerts at 1.23AM every night! And with the replacement I’m seeing pixelation and weird visual bugs as well!!! Support team have no clue what the problem is but refuse to admit it’s the device.

Outside of that, it’s working well. Scared off some idiot kids trying to steal my packages.

Bug is a big disappointment though.

⭐Replacement is worse than the first. Cam is broke AND triggering non-stop

By Andy, on July 6th, 2020

Less than a week after purchase the replacement is completely broke. I’m now awake at 2am watching strange visual glitches on the cam getting spammed with alerts. I’ve had forty since 1.23AM! Forty!

Currently on hold with technical support. Will be requesting a refund.

Sellers Response: Hi Andy, sorry to hear about your issues. Although I would like to stress it is extremely rare for us to ship a faulty product, I appreciate this doesn’t help your current situation, and how aggravating this must be.

If you request a refund, I’ll be happy to process it as a matter of top priority. I’d also like to offer a complimentary replacement. I’ve requested a senior member of the support team reach out to you personally to troubleshoot the issue.

Once again, I am very sorry our product did not meet your expectations.

All the best,

Stephen from secure-lock

Sellers Response: Hi Andy, I’ve noticed you haven’t been responding to our support teams attempts to get in touch, and you haven’t requested a refund. Are you still experiencing issues with the device?

Please let me know if there’s anything we can do to help.

All the best,

Stephen from secure-lock

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram