Blogger templates

I'm a unicorn!

 It's true! My name's Leesie and I'm turning ten (A grown up unicorn!) tomorrow. I live in a small village with Mommy and Daddy. We used to live in a town with way more people when I was a baby, but Daddy said we moved because the people here are nicer.

Anyway, before my birthday, I'm gonna tell you all about unicorns!

Firstly, unicorns are really pretty. I don't have my hooves and horn yet, but I'll get them tomorrow when I become a grown up unicorn! My hair will even change color! Mommy said it'll change to red, so I felt kinda disappointed because I wanted pink hair. But red's pretty too, I guess. Mrs Bagshire next door said she can't wait to see my hair color turn red tomorrow. I hope she'll like it.

Also, unicorns love helping others. Did you know that unicorn blood can heal people? Daddy told me this. That's why he sometimes makes cuts on my body to get some blood. It really hurts that it makes me cry and I always feel dizzy afterwards. But I still let Daddy do it because he said that the size of the unicorn horn I'll get depends on how many people I help. And I feel happy helping others too! Uncle Ronnie, who's Daddy's best friend, thanked me for healing his twisted ankle the other day!

Finally, unicorns dress really nice. Daddy and Mommy bought me a pretty red dress to wear for my birthday. They said it'll match my red hair. For my party, they're going to invite everyone from the village. There's gonna be a cake, games and everything, I can't wait! Daddy says I gotta get ready for a big cut tomorrow, though. He'll cut my tummy― in front of everyone― this time. But I'm not scared! When I'm a grown up unicorn, I won't have any scars and it won't hurt at all even if lots of blood comes out.

I'm so excited for my birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram